Sponsored by Chandos Lake Cottage Association
Sat July 14, 2018
Any questions contact Jim Franks email@example.com 416-223-6806
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: adult's name, each angler's name, their ages as of July 15th and a contact phone number. Send email
If you have not registered online, complete the paper form in person at one of the locations listed below:
- Lakeview Cottages & Marina
- West Bay Narrows Marina
- Clark Breuls Re/Max 157 Burleigh St Apsley
- An adult must come with the angler to sign in
- Please arrive between 8:30 and 9:00am to pick up your T-shirt, Loot bag and to sign in
- Fishing between 9:00 and 11:30am
- Soft drink provided for all contestants by CLPOA
- Hot dogs provided for all contestants by our local Sayers Independent Food Town. All others may purchase their lunch from our CLPOA BBQ volunteers.
- Group photo taken prior to the awards.
- OPP Marine Unit Display and Safety Talk
- Birds of Prey Display & Presentation (Come meet and touch the birds)
- Pan Fish Cleaning Demonstration
4-12 age group species
Lake Trout, Pike, Large Mouth Bass, Small Mouth Bass, Perch, and Pan fish (Rock Bass, Sunfish, Pumpkinseed etc.)
There will be six prizes awarded. A prize for the longest fish in each species.
An additional prize to be awarded for the angler with the most pan fish. (total weight)
Pan Fish total weight category species
Rock Bass, Sunfish, Pumpkinseed etc.
Anglers will catch and keep fish in their container and present their catch at the weigh-in table before cut off time. The angler with the greatest weight of combined fish will be the winner.
- Participants must register before July 14th
- Age: Must be 4-12 years of age on July 15th
- All anglers must be with an adult who can verify anglers age.
- Catch must be presented at the measurement table before 12 noon (11:30 to noon-ish)
- This is a Catch & Release Tournament. All game fish must be alive in a self-provided container at the measurement table.
- Pan fish will be donated to the Birds of Prey
Fun for the whole family.
Enjoy the facilities of Lakeview Cottages & Marina.
|Business Sponsor Name||Donation Description|
|Lakeview Cottages & Marina||Hosting the Event on July 14, 2018|
|Kids, Cops & Canadian Tire||A cash donation for prizes in addition to loot bags for participants as well as the Peterborough OPP marine unit talking about boating & water safety.|
|Tucker's Marine||For the prizes in each species category|
|Sayers Independent Food Town||Providing hot dogs and buns along with ketchup, mustard & relish for all the young anglers.|
|Apsley Home Hardware Building Centre||Providing T-shirts for the young angers|
|Clark Breuls - Re/Max||Donating the funds for Birds of Prey Presentation|
|Widow Maker Lures||www.widowmakerlures.com|
West Bay Narrows Marina
|Waddell Custom Homes||www.waddellhomes.ca|
|Rockers Landscape & Constructionemail@example.com|
Canadian Tire Bancroft
|Kemps Shell Station|
|The Heart of Apsley|
Part Source Peterborough